Range of services
Our practice is involved in the protection of industrial property rights and also general civil law. We deal with a large number of matters related to patent, utility model, logo, design, copyright, monopoly and contract law.
In the area of technical property rights we focus on cases involving
The main fields of the work of our practice are legally unassailable solutions to briefs in the areas:
Other major fields of our work are initial consultations for companies and individual inventors on all questions related to industrial property rights, industrial property rights administration, industrial property rights investigations and industrial property rights monitoring.
- Judicial and extrajudicial enforcement of industrial property rights
- Copyright law
- Competition law
- Contract law
- Road traffic law
The complete range of our services comprises:
All services are offered in a cross-disciplinary manner nationally as well as internationally via correspondence lawyers.
- Advice and support regarding application and granting procedures for industrial property rights
- Maintenance of patents and utility models
- Maintenance of trademarks and design patents
- Enforcement of industrial property rights
- Advice regarding licence and know-how contracts, and also their preparation
- Strategic industrial property rights advice
- Preparation of expert reports on infringement
- Assistance with the negotiation of extrajudicial settlements
- Advice on the law relating to employee inventions